Cool... Keep locking..

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool... Keep locking..

I can keep at it until you guys ban me or address this...

Again - This is a public concern... So don't try the PM stuff when you guys don't have the courtesy to PM me and would rather chastise me and Puck publicly..

You make these messes and dont clean them up...
    You make people look bad with your editorial postings..
    You jump in to say stuff after it's settled and just make things worse..
    you get your last word in before locking threads without letting people reply..
    and you out people for hitting the report post button..

This is public..
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

i think DMC is trying to get banned.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2016/17
    MT Snow - 12.30 1.7 1.29 2.4 2.11
    Attitash - 2.17
    Black MTN - 2.18
    Wildcat - 2.19
    Eldora - 4.7
    Snowmass - 4.10
    Aspen - 4.11

Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    i think DMC is trying to get banned.
    DMC is putting stake in ground...
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by RootDKJ View Post
    woah... dejavu..

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    This is definitely the appropriate forum for this thread and these concerns....site feedback....

I'm new here so I'm trying to tread a little carefully while I learn the dynamics of everyone on this forum.

The point of locking posts is just to move forward. It isn't about proving whose right or wrong. When 2 people have a disagreement, there's no point in dragging it out. Just move on already. If you'd like to take it up more, send me or one of the mods a PM and we can respond. I'm happy to discuss the issues with anyone, but there's no reason to derail the forum and rope everyone else into it.

If you think a post is inflammatory, then report it. That's what mods, and me, are for. That's a better option than duking it out in a unrelated thread about Tuckerman's.

And that's not directed at you DMC, it's a general statement on my view of the topic.

Thx all

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I'm new here so I'm trying to tread carefully. The point of locking posts is just to move forward. It isn't about proving whose right or wrong. When 2 people have a disagreement, there's no point in dragging it out. Just move on already. If you'd like to take it up more, send me or one of the mods a PM and we can respond. I'm happy to discuss the issues with anyone, but there's no reason to derail the forum and rope everyone else into it.

Thx all
    No one roped me...I ain't no cattle!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I'm new here so I'm trying to tread carefully. The point of locking posts is just to move forward. It isn't about proving whose right or wrong. When 2 people have a disagreement, there's no point in dragging it out. Just move on already.
    I agree and we did until Trailboss had to reiterate the whole thing... Which really made me mad..

You gotta wonder why he does this...

Quote Originally Posted by marcski View Post
    No one roped me...I ain't no cattle!
    I can't look away.... Mooooooo...

Thread Information