• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Word Blocker?

dmc

Are you on a hunger strike and only imbibing in alcohol until this injustice is cleared?

When is this issue going to be resolved, for the sake of the children?

Magic Carpet first.. then this...

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Magic Carpet first.. then this...

You know, Catamount was already closed last weekend, so the owner of Catamount took his wife and kids over to Plattekill to ski last Sunday....

He has no worries, as Plattekill doesn't have a magic carpet. But....I did not see a single person on the bunny hill...not even a liftie manning the handletow!! :-o:-o

Correction.....At about 5..once the lifts finally shut down for the day, Lazlo's kid was ripping it up on the bunny slope....on a snowmobile!

dmc

Jesus if I ever remove the 3 words I put in for replacement with *** this thread will be all ****ed up

Some people might be as offended by your use of Jesus as you are of the word ****..

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
i just saw an example in a thread so lets test it.

there was movie way back when, starring tom cruise as a bartender, it was called ****tail

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094889/

OK I removed "cock".

I don't know why I put that in in retrospect. I was actually thinking the movie cocktail was coctail. Hahaha.

I have 2 words filtered guys. F*ck and c*nt. That's it. :beer:

dmc

OK I removed "cock".

I don't know why I put taht in in retrospect.

I have 2 words filtered guys. F*ck and c*nt. That's it. :beer:

fair enough.. The C word is pretty distasteful.. I grew up in NJ where the F word is taught in grade school..