• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: 09 Nordica Afterburners 170 $300 - local sale

57stevey

Bump - I will consider shipping if someone here is truly jonesing for these.

Couldn't figure out how to edit the subject line.

Last edited:

57stevey

I will most likely have these skis with me tomorrow at either Cannon or Loon. PM me for cell# if you would like to meet up and see them.

gmcunni

an unsolicited opinion - i have this exact ski, IMHO it is a great ski for all mountain in the north east.

57stevey

I've only skied the AC50 from your list and found it to be more of a giant carver type ski. With carbon instead of metal and a more balanced flex, the AB gives up some grip and rebound but is more fun for me in 3D conditions. Hopefully gmcunni can weigh in here. Oh yeah and the graphics can hide just about anything! :D

gmcunni

i haven't skied any on your list. i had volkl 7/24 pro before these. the ABs are softer and wider then my 7/24s. i found them more "fun" to ski in all conditions. easier to turn, more forgiving and not as demanding on me to push them. i'm not really much of a speed freak but i'd guess the ABs are a little less stable at really high speeds compared to the volkls i had.