• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ignore Feature

dmc

Nick - It would be great if there was a way to totally become invisible when you put someone on the ignore list.
If I put someone on the list - I don't really want them seeing my posts as much as i don't want to see theirs..

Dork... See any mods out there for this?

SkiDork

Nick - It would be great if there was a way to totally become invisible when you put someone on the ignore list.
If I put someone on the list - I don't really want them seeing my posts as much as i don't want to see theirs..

Dork... See any mods out there for this?

I'm not vbulletin savvy but AFAIK the quoting is still a problem...

Black Phantom

unknown-comic.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
not sure what this would accomplish? How about just not feeding the troll? :)

I"ll make a PSA at some point soon in the announcements about the feature. Even for others who dont want to see certain posts, you can just ignore those people who tend to annoy you. It's easier than fighting the never-ending e-battle.

Warp Daddy

I"ll make a PSA at some point soon in the announcements about the feature. Even for others who dont want to see certain posts, you can just ignore those people who tend to annoy you. It's easier than fighting the never-ending e-battle.[/QUOT

Sometimes i just frankly CHOOSE not to respond , react and be passively aggressive :D which is a complete 180 from my preferred style.

But after having been thru a serious life threating experience with my ticket damn near punched i have an overwhelming sense of the following : -- damn life's too short to sweat the small stuff. Most of it ain't worth a good bowel movement :D:D

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
I"ll make a PSA at some point soon in the announcements about the feature. Even for others who dont want to see certain posts, you can just ignore those people who tend to annoy you. It's easier than fighting the never-ending e-battle.[/QUOT

Sometimes i just frankly CHOOSE not to respond , react and be passively aggressive :D which is a complete 180 from my preferred style.

But after having been thru a serious life threating experience with my ticket damn near punched i have an overwhelming sense of the following : -- damn life's too short to sweat the small stuff. Most of it ain't worth a good bowel movement :D:D

Warp....a good bowel movement can be one of the highlights of my morning! ;)

Warp Daddy

Double curler ... Heaving a Havana ------- ROFLMAO Now we're gettin to some serious laffs --

See it's GOOOOOD to laff at this crap -- ( no pun intended ) :stirpot:

Puck it

Double curler ... Heaving a Havana ------- ROFLMAO Now we're gettin to some serious laffs --

See it's GOOOOOD to laff at this crap -- ( no pun intended ) :stirpot:

So true. And not get the balloon knot all wound up. As a general statement.