• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Original Quote Link

BeanoNYC

I noticed nice little addition to when we quote in our replies. It's a link that goes back to the original quote. I like it. Am I crazy or is it new?

Greg

Staff member
It's new. Part of vBulletin 3.6.0.

Greg

Staff member
There's multi-quote functionality as well, but I haven't had success getting that to work...

kcyanks1

There's multi-quote functionality as well, but I haven't had success getting that to work...

Multi-quote would be fantastic ... not to sound unappreciative, of course. Thanks for all of updates and hard work you already do.

Greg

Staff member
Multi-quote would be fantastic ... not to sound unappreciative, of course. Thanks for all of updates and hard work you already do.

It's on the to do list. Something in my templates are whacking it out so I need to pin that down. It's a new feature so it wasn't a high priority. Trying to just first restore previous functionality first...

Greg

Staff member

Okay. I got multi-quote working. To use this, simply click the multiquote icon (
multiquote_off.gif
) on each post you would like to quote. After clicking, the icon will indicate it's activated (
multiquote_on.gif
). Then click
reply.gif
and each post should be quoted.

bvibert

Staff member

It's on the to do list. Something in my templates are whacking it out so I need to pin that down. It's a new feature so it wasn't a high priority. Trying to just first restore previous functionality first...

Okay. I got multi-quote working. To use this, simply click the multiquote icon (
multiquote_off.gif
) on each post you would like to quote. After clicking, the icon will indicate it's activated (
multiquote_on.gif
). Then click
reply.gif
and each post should be quoted.

Cool! :)