• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Best Movie Quotes

ChileMass

Clint movies - !! ID your favorites:

"When I get to liking someone, they ain't around long." "I notice when you get to disliking someone they ain't around for long neither...."

"And where are the hotel guests going to go - ??" "Out."

"If you hauled beer up this rock, you're insane." "I may be insane, but I'm not stupid. I didn't carry it, you did. It's in your pack (pulls a six-pack out of his backpack.)."

"Ah-ah, I know what you're thinking, "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I've kind of lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum — the most powerful handgun in the world — and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?"

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Clint movies - !! ID your favorites:

"When I get to liking someone, they ain't around long." "I notice when you get to disliking someone they ain't around for long neither...."

"And where are the hotel guests going to go - ??" "Out."

"If you hauled beer up this rock, you're insane." "I may be insane, but I'm not stupid. I didn't carry it, you did. It's in your pack (pulls a six-pack out of his backpack.)."

"Ah-ah, I know what you're thinking, "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I've kind of lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum — the most powerful handgun in the world — and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?"

1) The Outlaw Josey Wales

2) ?

3) The Eiger Sanction

4) Too easy, Dirty Harry

Don't know about that second one... it sounds soo familiar though.

ChileMass

The second one is from High Plains Drifter - where he tells the hotel owner to kick everyone out of the hotel so he and his puny sidekick can take over........

Good job on The Eiger Sanction! That one's kinda obscure.......

Sky

"Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest"

and

"We come in peace"

Both from Mars Attacks (Tim Burton). Both from the language deccoder machine. I love that flick

Somone early on had the Ghostbusters quote, "Shhh...listen, do you smell that?"

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Fragile... hmm... must be Italian.

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics. My father was an Oldsmobile man.

In the heat of battle my father wove a tapestry of obscenities that as far as we know is still hanging in space over Lake Michigan.

ctenidae

Office Space.

I wasn't sure about the #1 and 2. IFC called Office Space the "most quotable movie ever", and I figured there had to be at least one other close to it (maybe Ghostbusters, or Weird Sciens?).

ctenidae

Yeah, top 3 is tough. Gotta be a revolving top ten, at the narrowest.

Shh, listen...do you smell something?

How about a nice, greasy pork sandwich, served in a dirty ashtray?...He pukes, you die.

Well, I didn't think it was a whale's dick, honey. Hi Grammy,hi Grampy. I'm not a moron, you know....Is that my grandparents in there?

ChileMass

Yeah, top 3 is tough. Gotta be a revolving top ten, at the narrowest.

Shh, listen...do you smell something?

How about a nice, greasy pork sandwich, served in a dirty ashtray?...He pukes, you die.

Well, I didn't think it was a whale's dick, honey. Hi Grammy,hi Grampy. I'm not a moron, you know....Is that my grandparents in there?

Bill Paxton was hilarious as brother Chet in Weird Science.

Lady, I wanna get to the bottom of this. ASAFP.
Lisa: Oh, so do I.
Chet: But first I'd like to... butter your muffin.
Lisa: Why do you have to be such a wanker?
Chet: Because I get off on it!

ctenidae

I love the cleaned-up version of that scene, dubbed for TV. it becomes "But first, I'd like to better know ya, muffin." Which is just stupid.

Do you think they're happy being catatonic in a closet?

Grassi21

Fragile... hmm... must be Italian.

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics. My father was an Oldsmobile man.

In the heat of battle my father wove a tapestry of obscenities that as far as we know is still hanging in space over Lake Michigan.

Sorry to nit pick. I love IMDB.com...

Mr. Parker: Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian.
Mrs. Parker: Uh, I think that says FRAGILE, dear.
Mr. Parker: Oh, yeah.

Great movie!

Moose

"A sewer rat might taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy mother f'er"