• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Best Movie Quotes

mountaindude

The second one is from High Plains Drifter - where he tells the hotel owner to kick everyone out of the hotel so he and his puny sidekick can take over........

Good job on The Eiger Sanction! That one's kinda obscure.......
Ohhhh, you're right, it is from "high plains drifter" my mistake. Good call.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Buck Laughlin: Doctor, question that's always bothered me and a lot of people: Mayflower, combined with Philadelphia - a no-brainer, right? Cause this is where the Mayflower landed. Not so. It turns out Columbus actually set foot somewhere down in the West Indies. Little known fact.

Buck Laughlin: I went to one of those obedience places once... it was all going well until they spilled hot candle wax on my private parts.

Buck Laughlin: I don't think I could ever get used to being poked and prodded. I told my proctologist one time, "Why don't you take me out to dinner and a movie sometime?"

Grassi21

[trying to coerce his son to get down from jumping off the roof]
Max Berman: I'll gouge your right eye out with my thumb, I shit you not, you little freak! Now, will you get down here? I'm gonna punch you in the eye till it turns to jelly! I'll stab you with forks till you bleed, how bout that?

Meg Swan: Thanks a lot, you stupid hotel manager!

Meg Swan: You obviously don't know my dog.

We love that movie. We have two Beatrices of our own. No we don't have braces and our dogs have never seen us in action.

Sky

Who made that man a gunner?

I did sir, he's my cousin. Private Philip @sshole.

How many @ssholes do we have on this ship?

*in chorus* YO!

(Spaceballs....got to love it.)