• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Birthday Warp!

Warp Daddy

Hey Thanks Guys --- I'm feeling pretty chipper for 68 :D:D,

still raining no golf today dammit we'll hit the gym , then i sit in a boring ass physician recruitment committee mtg at the hospital-- then the Queen is getting me a big ass Double chocolate to die for ice cream cake !! TOOOOOO HELL WITH THE DIET DAMMIT !!!

Thanks again

Puck it

Hey Thanks Guys --- I'm feeling pretty chipper for 68 :D:D,

still raining no golf today dammit we'll hit the gym , then i sit in a boring ass physician recruitment committee mtg at the hospital-- then the Queen is getting me a big ass Double chocolate to die for ice cream cake !! TOOOOOO HELL WITH THE DIET DAMMIT !!!

Thanks again

Go have some wings at Vinny's and then have a brewski at the Place.

Warp Daddy

Ah all u YOUNG guys r damn good guys -- wish i lived closer so we could ski together and rock a few turns

Bryan i AM gonna let loose, and the wing's n'things at Vinny's are a great idea Puckster --Marc u da man

drjeff

Happy B-day there Warp! May this rain stop and let you get out and either whack the small ball around the links or get a good dry ride/walk in! :)

Warp Daddy

Happy B-day there Warp! May this rain stop and let you get out and either whack the small ball around the links or get a good dry ride/walk in! :)

OH Doc U KNOW i down with that suggestion !!

:D:D:DGotta see your counterpart monday then the 5 yr Colonoscopy gig next wed -- There are SOME thing s about aging that trully and literally are a PIA :stirpot:

campgottagopee

Fairways and Greens, Warp!!!!

BTW, Pro2860 and I were talking yesterday we could use you for a Pro-Am sometime. Anyone who hasn't broken 80 and shoots 82 we want them on OUR TEAM!! :beer:

Warp Daddy

Fairways and Greens, Warp!!!!

BTW, Pro2860 and I were talking yesterday we could use you for a Pro-Am sometime. Anyone who hasn't broken 80 and shoots 82 we want them on OUR TEAM!! :beer:

Wow !!! I'm honored -----------------BUT frankly guys You're a cut above my game . Every once and awhile i get in the zone and can get on streaks -- BUT then the "pixie dust" leaves and my game goes back in the crapper for awhile :D