• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Birthday Warp!

campgottagopee

Wow !!! I'm honored -----------------BUT frankly guys You're a cut above my game . Every once and awhile i get in the zone and can get on streaks -- BUT then the "pixie dust" leaves and my game goes back in the crapper for awhile :D

I just want to clear the air on something....PRO2860 and I are NOT in the same league, thus NO PRO in front of Camp :-D

Warp Daddy

Exactly, and too keep it all in perspective I constantly remind myself it was invented by a bunch of drunken Scott's.

LMAO Big time---- OH yeah a bunch o' friggin drunks tryin to knock a rock down a friggin hole with a shepards crook :D:D

Gotta watch the Robin Williams vid on this again --------------------a damn hoot

campgottagopee

LMAO Big time---- OH yeah a bunch o' friggin drunks tryin to knock a rock down a friggin hole with a shepards crook :D:D

Gotta watch the Robin Williams vid on this again --------------------a damn hoot

No doubt....could be the funniest thing he's ever done. Classsic!!

Warp Daddy

Well had a great day talked to many friends and family, eat way too damn much death by chocolate cake and ice cream and GOT one Great deal for next season.

My kid sis called told me she and her hubby moved back to Colorado LAST week from Canandaigua Lake which was planned BUT they bought a new 4500 sq ft house -- SO guess i got me some lodging in Colorado Springs next yr :daffy:

Warp Daddy

Dudes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx i "preciate it . GARY, JEFF, N " SCOTTY thanx for remebering da ole man

Having a GREAT day SO FAR . The Queen took me golfing today and to my fav Italian restaurant tonite for some Linguine n' Clam Sauce . she got me a bunch o new golf clothes and baked me a HUMONGOUS Spice cake w/French Vanilla frosting and some ice cream later tonite .

Heard from my former mates at the college, my kiddos and grandkids and several friends -- Life is good .