Now the ADs on AZ make noise???

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Now the ADs on AZ make noise???

Thats just super annoying.. I don't need jungle noises coming from Web pages...

"Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

They don't make you want to go out and buy a Dodge?

I usually have the sound turned down low here at work, so I didn't notice. Now that you mention it though I remember hearing jungle sounds on my laptop at home the other day. I couldn't figure out which tab it was coming from. I guess I know now.

Definitely not a fan of ads that make noise, or websites that automatically start videos when they load, or really any sites that make noise that I'm not expecting I guess.
    Brian

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    I haven't heard it...but I, too, find noise making ads of any kind highly annoying. So, let me get this straight, we may not have the steezy one.. but we've got a new cheesy one?

Just heard it.... total Cheese!
    Last edited by marcski; May 24, 2011 at 10:56 AM. Reason: HEARD THE AD

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    They don't make you want to go out and buy a Dodge?
    it makes me not want to access AZ unless I'm home is what it does...
    I find it horrible..
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

I'm not a fan either.

Hate any website that has video or sound that starts up the moment the page loads.

Annoying... Just happened again... uuuuuuuuuuuuugh...

It doesn't happen on my iPad... Because it doesn't allow Flash... I hate Flash...
    How presumptive - thinking I'd really want to listen to their stupid commercial..
    It's just annoying.. And Flash starts right up... I don't like anything starting on my computers without knowing..

i have to figure out how to turn it off or It's seriously going to impact my AZ experience..

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    I hate Flash...
    Nice sig.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Thread Information