• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Now the ADs on AZ make noise???

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
So guys, AdSense ads are NOT supposed to be making noise. If you see one that does can you let me know the URL it goes to? Just right click and select "copy link location" and send it to me in PM, so I can notify Google.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Most of the time I have my sounds muted so I don't hear anything. However, this morning sound was turned up and all of the sudden I heard animal sounds. Wasn't sure what it was looked out the window and that's when I realized it was my PC. That is annoying.

dmc

The add is placed right below where I have my quick links...
So I click on the AZ link and as I mouse down onto the page - I'm forced to mouse over the AD and the sounds start...
It kinda traps you into starting the noise based upon placement..

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
The add is placed right below where I have my quick links...
So I click on the AZ link and as I mouse down onto the page - I'm forced to mouse over the AD and the sounds start...
It kinda traps you into starting the noise based upon placement..

Noticed the same thing.

thetrailboss

Staff member
The funny part is that when I click off the sound I get closed captioning in the ad describing the sound! :lol: