• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Did something on the commute today, that I have not done in a month!

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
I have found that Polarized sunglasses are great for rainy weather as well sunny weather. Believe it or not, on rainy nights, when there is a lot of spray on the road and glare from headlights, a pair of polarized sunglasses will enable you to see much clearer!

So, I have been wearing my sunglasses even during the past 2 week deluge! But it was definitely brighter today!

wa-loaf

Working from home today so I've got all the windows open and the chirping birds to keep me company.

dmc

Working from home today so I've got all the windows open and the chirping birds to keep me company.

Me too... that and the smell of lilacs wafting in the room from outside,,

2knees

I thought for sure this was going to be a shart story.

farts.JPG

Warp Daddy

Yeah well speaking of a shart story -- I had a damn colonoscopy today :D:D Good news was Still a "perfect A hole and My doc friend who did "IT" put a picture of my face in the damn colon photos they give you after the procedure . He says to me "Hey no polyps BUT i found your head up there " :D:D:D:D

SkiFanE

Just like at the family dinner table growing up, eventually every conversation turns to poop.

Black Phantom

Yeah well speaking of a shart story -- I had a damn colonoscopy today :D:D Good news was Still a "perfect A hole and My doc friend who did "IT" put a picture of my face in the damn colon photos they give you after the procedure . He says to me "Hey no polyps BUT i found your head up there " :D:D:D:D

Did he have his hands on your shoulders?:-o

campgottagopee

;-)

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Yeah I put on y sunglasses this morning too. was nice to see some sun for once! The lawn is exploding, have to mow that jungle out there asap.