• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stickers!

gmcunni

Looks dopeY :p

bdis0359.jpg

jlboyell

just got mine out of the mailbox. more than i expected. awesome. alpinezone is now being repped in montana! its ok though, im from "back east"

Mpdsnowman

Can I ask how much they are. I would like a few...
Im new here so I dont know the procedure.

edit lol...I just sent you a pm...

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
PS> I decided I will cover postage going forward. My goal is to spread the word :) so if anyone wants stickers now ... just PM me your address and I'll put them in the mail.

Hawkshot99

Thankyou for the AZ stickers. I went and put the big one with the website on my front mirror in my ski shop. Hopefully it will gain at least one user.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2
esa5eqar.jpg

gmcunni

Thankyou for the AZ stickers. I went and put the big one with the website on my front mirror in my ski shop. Hopefully it will gain at least one user.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2
esa5eqar.jpg

which blizzards do you have in the demo program?

BenedictGomez

Got em' today. Will have to see which of the circle sizes best fits on the available real estate on my helmet, but I have a feeling the rectangular ones will be sticker bombed around Manhattan soon!