AlpineZone

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bottomless Sac

Bottomless Sac

STEEP Is doing another "woot off"

Wooo Hooo Bottomless Sac day...

Hope they keep this up.

M

Yeah, the word in the SAC forum is that the bottomless SAC format is going to continue indefinitely. They ran it that way over the weekend too...
    Brian

I hope they don't keep it up indefinitely, for the sake of my financial well-being.
    Disclaimer: Unless otherwise noted, I speak only for myself, unless I'm saying something incredibly dumb, in which case I didn't say anything and you're hallucinating.

Quote Originally Posted by kbroderick View Post
    I hope they don't keep it up indefinitely, for the sake of my financial well-being.
    Believe me, I know what you mean

Yup. I've bitten twice. And spent way too much time refreshing as the onhand count drops.

Quote Originally Posted by roark View Post
    Yup. I've bitten twice. And spent way too much time refreshing as the onhand count drops.

So what did you get. I got the watch yesterday and was tempted by the shoes today

I'm in for two shirts (one of the recent SmartWool ones and a heavier layer one from yesterday) as well as a pair of clogs...I would have gone for the altimeter if I had seen it.
    Disclaimer: Unless otherwise noted, I speak only for myself, unless I'm saying something incredibly dumb, in which case I didn't say anything and you're hallucinating.

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    So what did you get. I got the watch yesterday and was tempted by the shoes today
    Single ski bag (the 1st, more expensive one of course) and the shoes (to replace my north face that are nearly dead).

Those women's harnesses ought to last the rest of the day, something like 375 of them!?!?! Back to work...

Don't think we'll see anything new until tomorrow or

Black Diamond Diva Harness - Women's
    Size - Quantity
    2 - 2
    4- 73
    6 - 80
    8 - 126
    10 - 99

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Don't think we'll see anything new until tomorrow or

Black Diamond Diva Harness - Women's
    Size - Quantity
    2 - 2
    4- 73
    6 - 80
    8 - 126
    10 - 99

I thiink that may go quicker than you think...we'll see I guess...I hope it goes...im jonesin to buy something...shovel/probe combo the other day..NICE..

M

Thread Information