• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bottomless Sac

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Sorry Andy, when the universe revolves around you like it does me, it's hard not to think that.

Marc, I'm saying this only cause I like you. Constantly seeing stars spinning around your head does not mean that the universe is revolving around you. If I were you I would make a doctors appointment as soon as possible. :sad:

roark

Marc, not everything is about you. I :roll: was talking about the boots and roark!
The wider foot description scared me off.

Andy: can't you get some fat KZoner (thinking of a particular yanks fan) to snap up these XLs?

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Ok, well I already have a nice pair of polarized Oakley's, and I sure as hell don't need sunglasses that are actually uglier than the safety glasses I have for work...

bvibert

Staff member
Did you order your Smith Sunglasses yet, I think they would look really good on you. Especially the Tortoise/Brown CR39:flame:

They would only let me get 3 pairs. I wish they had them in pink, then I could get you some for your birthday... :)

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
They would only let me get 3 pairs. I wish they had them in pink, then I could get you some for your birthday... :)

You da man! Speaking of glasses, you know the Blue Spys they had the other day, a lot of folks complained about the color. Well, saw them at Sports Authority today and just a I expected, they looked pretty damn good!

bvibert

Staff member
You da man! Speaking of glasses, you know the Blue Spys they had the other day, a lot of folks complained about the color. Well, saw them at Sports Authority today and just a I expected, they looked pretty damn good!

Did you ever think that maybe you just like fruity colors? :puke:

I don't remember the glasses, I'll have to take your word for it.. ;)

bvibert

Staff member
For all you SOBs (or DOBs as the case may be) that are too lazy to look at the source code to see how many are left (you know who you are) I made up this little web page to help you out. ;)

http://www.bvibert.com/test/sac.php

No guarantees on how long it'll work, or how accurate it is...

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Damn, you got a lot of nerve calling people lazy. What, you couldn't put an autorefresh line in there?

For all you SOBs (or DOBs as the case may be) that are too lazy to look at the source code to see how many are left (you know who you are) I made up this little web page to help you out. ;)

http://www.bvibert.com/test/sac.php

No guarantees on how long it'll work, or how accurate it is...

bvibert

Staff member
Damn, you got a lot of nerve calling people lazy. What, you couldn't put an autorefresh line in there?

I was thinking about it, maybe later... Feeling kinda lazy now... ;)

BTW, if you don't like it you don't have to use it... :p