• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bottomless Sac

SkiDog

STEEP Is doing another "woot off"

Wooo Hooo Bottomless Sac day...

Hope they keep this up.

M

bvibert

Staff member
Yeah, the word in the SAC forum is that the bottomless SAC format is going to continue indefinitely. They ran it that way over the weekend too...

kbroderick

I hope they don't keep it up indefinitely, for the sake of my financial well-being.

roark

Yup. I've bitten twice. And spent way too much time refreshing as the onhand count drops.

kbroderick

I'm in for two shirts (one of the recent SmartWool ones and a heavier layer one from yesterday) as well as a pair of clogs...I would have gone for the altimeter if I had seen it.

roark

So what did you get. I got the watch yesterday and was tempted by the shoes today

Single ski bag (the 1st, more expensive one of course) and the shoes (to replace my north face that are nearly dead).

Those women's harnesses ought to last the rest of the day, something like 375 of them!?!?! Back to work...

SkiDog

Don't think we'll see anything new until tomorrow :( or :)

Black Diamond Diva Harness - Women's
Size - Quantity
2 - 2
4- 73
6 - 80
8 - 126
10 - 99

I thiink that may go quicker than you think...we'll see I guess...I hope it goes...im jonesin to buy something...shovel/probe combo the other day..NICE..

M

mgbolp

not to sure

I am not sure how I feel about this... I mean, I hate missing all the great stuff. I am mad because I missed the telemark bindings, not once... but both times! AHHHH!!!

SkiDog

Well, wife just got a pair of pants, Marmot Full Zip PreCip Pant - Women's. Damn thing is starting to cost me, stop the madness!!!

How much she get them for..?

I got them too..but I think they made a mistake cause its a different price now than my reciept says...

I got mine for $18.75...incedentally that was the EXACT price of the previous item...I bought the sunglassess too so I called to combine the order...cannot do (wanted to save a couple bucks on shipping), found out they made a mistake..the rep thought I may have gotten those precips BELOW their cost..

Suckas... HA ;-)

M

EDIT:
MINE WERE THE MENS which they no longer have...I think they had them for like 3 seconds...SORRY GUYS...$18.75 though...WHAT A STEAL

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Yeah the mens was a steal, they didn't have my size though. Her's where $35.48. Since the weather was crap yesterday, we went shopping up at Woodbury Commons instead of hiking, got her a pair of hiking shoes. Might have to trade her in, she's starting to cost me. :lol: