• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2006/2007 Demo Days List

Greg

Staff member
Wow! :-o Just took a look at the Calendar and saw all the work you've done, B. Nice job! :beer:

bvibert

Staff member
Thanks, I hope someone gets some use out of it.

I'm sure there are more demo days out there, so if anyone here's of any please let me know...

Grassi21

Thanks, I hope someone gets some use out of it.

I'm sure there are more demo days out there, so if anyone here's of any please let me know...

That calendar is a big help. I plan on hitting Mohawk and maybe one of the days at Butternut. I'm hoping to upgrade in the next season or two and there is nothing better than those end of season sales.

Thanks B!

bigbog

Sunday River...later date..(Dec)

I guess Sunday River cancelled their Demo Days this last weekend....at one point I did read them being rescheduled for 12/9-10th, but of course it'll be dependent on conditions.
Don't see anything yet posted on their website, but read it on Epicski from poster that sounded like connections to the River.

$.01

bvibert

Staff member
I guess Sunday River cancelled their Demo Days this last weekend....at one point I did read them being rescheduled for 12/9-10th, but of course it'll be dependent on conditions.
Don't see anything yet posted on their website, but read it on Epicski from poster that sounded like connections to the River.

$.01

Thanks for the update. I was wondering if they were able to do any demos...

bigbog

Sugarbush's page for demo day - changed...

Hi Brian,
Seems like the Bush changed pages for this Saturday's Demo Day.....

http://www.sugarbush.com/funandevents/event.asp?id=86

*As for Sunday River...haven't seen anything as far a day!..? Maybe I missed a re-scheduled day, will check their Chat forum, but they have a good demo shop..(the few lines from the shop's page....):

Steve

Last edited:

bvibert

Staff member
Hi Brian,
Seems like the Bush changed pages for this Saturday's Demo Day.....

http://www.sugarbush.com/funandevents/event.asp?id=86

*As for Sunday River...haven't seen anything as far a day!..? Maybe I missed a re-scheduled day, will check their Chat forum, but they have a good demo shop..(the few lines from the shop's page....):

Steve

Thanks for the update, I fixed the Sugarbush link. Keep me posted on the River.

Hawkshot99

Dec. 17 Jimney Mountain
skis from K2, Rossignol, Atomic and Salomon as well as snowboards from Burton and K2

It's also a Potter Brothers Flex Day - buy your tickets here for only $23.95