• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jeep owners?

bvibert

Staff member
Damn dude, you planning going out and doing some mudding??

It's gonna look sweet!

powhunter

Just getting it ready to attack the onslaught of the oncomming POW...Will post some before/aft pics

Steveo

o3jeff

Doing some work on my wrangler. Putting these tires and wheels on:

picture.php

Removing carpet, and putting that rubberized spray stuff on the floor......Getting it painted Military olive drab....

Jeff are those soft top windows ya have for sale??

Steveo

Yea, make an offer.

bvibert

Staff member
I bet those ride nice on the highway. :dontknow:

He drives a Jeep with soft top, I don't think he's too concerned about a little extra noise and or rough ride.

I wonder how well they'll do in the snow? I usually look for a tire with more sipes to get better grip on the slippery stuff....

ctenidae

He drives a Jeep with soft top, I don't think he's too concerned about a little extra noise and or rough ride.

I wonder how well they'll do in the snow? I usually look for a tire with more sipes to get better grip on the slippery stuff....

The typical 6-inch play in Jeed steering wheels coupled with those tires will be fun. You could do Shake-Weight style workouts with the wheel, and it'll still go straight. Or weave back and forth, whatever it wants, which it will do, anyway.

bvibert

Staff member
The typical 6-inch play in Jeed steering wheels coupled with those tires will be fun. You could do Shake-Weight style workouts with the wheel, and it'll still go straight. Or weave back and forth, whatever it wants, which it will do, anyway.

Common now, that's not fair!

Jeeps come with 3" of play, the 6" is optional...

makimono

The swamper TSL's do awesome in the snow...you can wind them up and rooster tail slush patties all over :snow: not the greatest on ice but not terrible if aired down a little. The radial version is better for ice and has some extra siping that the bias plys don't...but they're no Blizzaks.

powhunter

Yea Ill take the tailgate bar...All this stuff is new right?? Maybe hook up monday....Might be riding with Greg early Monday if you or anyone else is interested......Steveo

bvibert

Staff member
I'm definitely down for a Monday morning MTB ride. I haven't been riding much, my speed and endurance have really suffered. Need to get more rides in!

powhunter

Thinking of ditching my soundbar...and having the speakers mounted in .50 calber ammo cans then bolt them to the roll bar