• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

500th Post!

Greg

Staff member
Well, this post makes for the 500th post here on the AlpineZone Message Forums! I'd like to personally thank everyone who's contributed here. You're the ones that have made these forums a success! On to 1000...

Greg

Staff member
Greg said:
Well, this post makes for the 500th post here on the AlpineZone Message Forums! I'd like to personally thank everyone who's contributed here. You're the ones that have made these forums a success! On to 1000...
Ha ha ha. I think I was still just talking to riverc0il and myself back then...

dmc

Greg said:
Greg said:
Ha ha ha. I think I was still just talking to riverc0il and myself back then...

Good group here... very centered on alpine pursuits...

awf170

Greg said:

i was reading that and was so confused cause i didnt see the date, i was like huh maybe he is talkin about this is the 500th thread in this misc folder :dunce:

ctenidae

Count me among the confused- i saw it and thought "There were more than 500 posts in the Plame thread alone, weren't there?"