• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

the AZ alias on TGR

2knees

I'm not sure what is funnier, the guys posts or watching the inevitable brain dead dimwit get sucked in and think its real. Guys been at it for 7 years and people still fall for it.

classic.

awf170

Hi marmot mb, as well as all you maggots, jongs and lurkers alike! If you are weary of this lethargic and geriatric TGR website and are looking for a state-of-the-art snowriding forum, I would like to open wide our cyber-gate to you to so you can "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!

Lol. Best alias ever.