• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The pizza thread

drjeff

Have a good friend who grew up in Putney, VT, now lives about an hour north of there. He's a mason and builds pizza ovens for people's homes all the time. Maybe you can convince Mrs. Glenn that your vacation home needs one. :)

That actually wouldn't be too hard! Mrs Glenn likes the idea of a stone grill...so putting an oven next door may be an easy sell. :lol:

Convincing Mrs Glenn to do this would likely be as tough as convincing her that she could use a new ski coat! :lol:

And Glenn, I would think that an outdoor kitchen with a pizza oven would look pretty cool over next to the soon to be arriving quad chair ;) :lol:

Glenn

Convincing Mrs Glenn to do this would likely be as tough as convincing her that she could use a new ski coat! :lol:

And Glenn, I would think that an outdoor kitchen with a pizza oven would look pretty cool over next to the soon to be arriving quad chair ;) :lol:

I could easily clear another area on the other side of the stream for an "outdoor kitchen". You could get your pizza, then eat it on the chairlift chair. :lol: