• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Shimano SH-M310 Custom Fit Mountain Bike Shoe - Men's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChainLove

Gear Merchant
Website
www.chainlove.com
Shimano SH-M310 Custom Fit Mountain Bike Shoe - Men's

BK.jpg

The M310 takes performance to a whole new level. Gone are the days when a race shoe was so stiff it sacrificed comfort for performance. The M310 has the balls of a purebred racer, along with a fully moldable upper that forms to your foot like plastic wrap around a sandwich. There's even a moldable insole with a built-in anti-bacterial treatment so your girlfriend doesn't complain about your smelly feet. The full-length carbon insole transfers power to your pedals so well, you may blow right past your house after your ride.
Price: $99.99 (73% Off!)
Regularly: $379.95

Buy Now

mattm59

Website
community.webshots.com
man, I price proper gear for mountain biking..and I start asking "where's the motor?"
I see bikes going for more than the AMA supercross champion 450cc motocross bike, which will do 80 UP THE STINKIN" HILL....WITHOUT PEDALING:-o
signed, Matt the cheap date:spin:

Status
Not open for further replies.