• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Millers Tuesday 7-5

powhunter

Had the day off so I decided to check out Millers pond in Durham. Never rode there before but since it was pretty close by decided to give it a shot. The place is full of gnar rock gardens, drops, tons of skinnies and rollers. I basically explored the left side and found a lot of crazy shit..I rolled a few skinnies and one roller...but left the drops for another day when I had some company. After Fcking around I took the ST loop around the pond. There was no way I could navigate through the gnar on the backside of the pond...but for better riders it was certainly doable.

Nice roller drop

picture.php

Couple log rides

picture.php

picture.php

All in all a very hot but great day!!

Steveo

MR. evil

Millers is my favorite spot in CT by far! Anytime you want some company at Millers let me know.

bvibert

Staff member
Be careful if you swim there post ride, another drowning yesterday.

I just read about that. Sounds like the swimmer got fatigued and couldn't make it back in to shore? I guess it happens from time to time there? What a shame.