Forum Policy

AlpineZone

Thread: Forum Policy

Forum Policy

Looks good to me, FWIW.

-T

I read them too. I feel the tone of a board is set by its administrator and I've found Greg to be a neutral person with no particular affiliations to sway his allegiances one way or the other, or to any person or group, which in turn makes AlpineZone to be a comfortable place to hang out. Just giving credit where credit is due.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I try to be neutral in the way I run the board. However, I like to also consider myself a member so at times I will make my opinion known. Anyway, I hope the new policies aren't too foreboding (actually not much has changed), but I think it was time to actually spell it out. The forum has really come into its own lately, but I still prefer quality discussion over quantity. I think we can acheive that while still maintaining the camaraderie that makes this place so enjoyable. I will also continue to try to let all of you shape the direction of the forum.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Greg--

FWIW I think you do a great job. Trying to post more…hope ASC won't break down my stats.

I haven't the first clue on running a site. You mention being an administrator and a member.

Just a thought, but perhaps a different avatar/color scheme when you post as an administrator as oppose to a member and vice versa? “These are the thoughts of Greg as…..” Nothing fancy...and absolutely not a huge deal…..just a thought.

I was on another board when I thought about this BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytrek57
    Just a thought, but perhaps a different avatar/color scheme when you post as an administrator as oppose to a member and vice versa? “These are the thoughts of Greg as…..” Nothing fancy...and absolutely not a huge deal…..just a thought.
    Logging in and out sounds like too much work...

I'm not much of a controversial guy anyway, so it's probably not a big deal...

I ski double black diamonds.

In my opinion, Greg doesn't need separate accounts because he is not a controversial personality and he is a good administrator/moderator.

Thread Information