Site hangs on Firefox 5 - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by nzhangqian View Post
    Greetings. I absolutely did some web surfing and organize this blog. I resolute next to particular of this blog put up and it is quite incredible. I indubitably genuinely from your website. Perfectly, the chunk of posting is in oath the entirely finest on this genuinely quality though subject.
    Thanks for the info Captain Thesaurus!

Quote Originally Posted by nzhangqian View Post
    Greetings. I absolutely did some web surfing and organize this blog. I resolute next to particular of this blog put up and it is quite incredible. I indubitably genuinely from your website. Perfectly, the chunk of posting is in oath the entirely finest on this genuinely quality though subject.
    Wait Till Next Year!!!

install an ad blocker or add
    127.0.0.1 www.google-analytics.com
    to your system's hosts file

seems like it isn't happening now...

I've done virus and malware scans and nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbutts View Post
    install an ad blocker or add
    127.0.0.1 www.google-analytics.com
    to your system's hosts file
    Just want to say that if you like to support AZ, please don't install ad blockers.

I would say I used to not really think about it either but I've discontinued my use of ad blockers on all sites... it's how you "pay" for your content

Just a PSA.

that said: if the site is really hanging for some reason and it's related to the ads then I can understand that, but as far as I can tell from this it sounds like it has more to do with Analytics.
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

My online ethics in such matters are admittedly questionable.
    I rarely hesitate to receive free content with disregard. However at this forum I contribute with Trip Reports and other posts. One could argue that the contribution is low, but it's a contribution nonetheless. Regardless, I've updated my ad-blocker to display ads on *alpinezone.com*
    If there's nothing I want to buy and they're annoying I'm going to turn them back off tho.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbutts View Post
    My online ethics in such matters are admittedly questionable.
    I rarely hesitate to receive free content with disregard. However at this forum I contribute with Trip Reports and other posts. One could argue that the contribution is low, but it's a contribution nonetheless. Regardless, I've updated my ad-blocker to display ads on *alpinezone.com*
    If there's nothing I want to buy and they're annoying I'm going to turn them back off tho.
    Yeah I'm not going to condemn anyone.. as I said I did it before too. I'm just making a friendly suggestion

If I click through on the k57 and buy an express card do you get credit?

It gets tracked on advertising results but AlpineZone doesn't get additional benefits for it. It does make our advertisers happy to continue to advertise here though, which continues to support the site.

Thread Information