• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Burlington/Nassahegon - 7/7/2011

WoodCore

Great ride with Bvibert in the woods of Burlington last night! Managed to get a healthy pedal even though we didn't get started until 6:15pm. The loop we rode was comprised of a bunch of old favorites and totaled around 11.6 miles on the cycle computer. All in all it was very quite out there, didn't see any other riders only a bunch of wildlife. The trails are finally starting to dry out and the dirt was nice and tacky. Despite being my fourth consecutive day of riding I felt real strong, especially on the climbs, so glad to have regained some of the fitness lost over the winter.

Here's some video I shot last night descending one of the trails......

bvibert

Staff member
Good ride indeed! Everything was rolling nicely. I was surprised at the mileage total when we were done.

I swear we were riding faster than it looks in the video. ;) The Cornwall stuff didn't come out as good?

WoodCore

Here's some more video!

I dropped the quality down so it would upload faster but will upgrade to HQ when time permits.

MTN-FUN

I love the tune selection - totally goes with Brian's bad ass black outfit (cuz I'm a chick...outfits are important, ya know!) =)

bvibert

Staff member
I'm digging the tune too. Glad you like my outfit, that is the most important part about mountain biking...

Thanks for putting that up Woodcore! I felt way more bad ass in my than I look on film... :lol:

BackLoafRiver

Nice videos!!! I'd kill to see Rage live.

I hear so much about this place from the guys on the forum, it is nice to be able to put trail sights with descriptions. I need to bring my bike down to check it out.

bvibert

Staff member
If either of you guys ever come down for a ride be sure to give me a yell, I'll show you around, we might even be able to get some of the other guys out of their holes for such an occasion...