Wendell State Forest (MA)

AlpineZone

Camera Wendell State Forest (MA)

I had a great time this Sunday checking out the trails in Wendell. With the new trails and all the improvements it has definitely moved up on my list of favorite places to ride.

http://nebackcountry.blogspot.com/20...hooked-on.html

Great TR, thanks for posting! Sounds like a cool place to ride.

I really need to check out some riding north of the Hartford area one of these days.
    Brian

Hey, that's a great write up on Wendell. It's a place we're pretty proud of in these parts and I'm glad a visitor to the Adventure Series ride had a good time (even on the 'new' wickett pond trail-which was a questionable inclusion, but hey there was a warning sign!). I would have demo'ed the Felt 9 or the GT 29er sensor : ) Big Wheels and Wendell go together like Joanie and Chachi.

BVIBERT..there is a lot of great riding right off of I-91 north of Hartford...

Quote Originally Posted by Superbman View Post
    BVIBERT..there is a lot of great riding right off of I-91 north of Hartford...
    I have no doubt. The problem is that there's a lot of great riding south of Hartford as well, that's a lot closer to me. Family commitments normally keep me closer to home on weekends. One of these weekends I'll get a free day and make a road trip.

Brian

Thread Information