• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Looking for a job

Stephen

Website
www.dunhom.com
Hey all.

Well, it's been less than a year since I've had to search for a job, but it looks like it's about to start all over again.

It appears that our department (tech support) is being shipped overseas to India. Although the assurances that we won't lose our jobs abound, I'm not inclined to believe them. At first it was "they;ll only take e-mails so as to avoid a language barrier." To "Wow, their English is better than ours, so they can help out with the calls." Knowing the savings in store coupled with the Scrooge that runs the company (don't blame him, I'd be Scrooge-like if it were my company), it's probably best that I start looking.

So, if you know anyone that is looking for a technician, or IT, or an actor (my actual degree is B.A. in Theatre) then I'd appreciate if you'd key me in. Thanks.

-T