• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Movies on the Big Screen

gmcunni

Cowboys and Aliens has the cool trailer. I'm likely waiting for everything but Harry Potter to hit Blu Ray.

re-watching HP part 1 tonight or tomorrow and seeing part 2 before the weekend is over.

cowboys and aliens is growing on me, first time i saw the trailer i was like . . WTF? now i'm very interested in seeing it.

bvibert

Staff member

bvibert

Staff member
cowboys and aliens is growing on me, first time i saw the trailer i was like . . WTF? now i'm very interested in seeing it.

Same here. It seemed ridiculous at first... Still does, I guess. But I want to see it none the less.

Geoff

Same here. It seemed ridiculous at first... Still does, I guess. But I want to see it none the less.

The director did the two Iron Man movies. Harrison Ford and Roger Craig. Olivia Wilde as eye candy. Lots of stuff blows up. It should be fun.

Geoff

soooo hot!!

Olivia Wilde doesn't do enough for me to watch a bad movie just because she's in it. For example, I'll suffer through an incredibly bad movie like "Stealth" or "Blade Trinity" to watch Jessica Biel. I'll watch really bad movies like "Cyborg 2" and "Hackers" because they have Angelina Jolie in them.

SkiDork

I'll watch really bad movies like "Cyborg 2" and "Hackers" because they have Angelina Jolie in them.

images