• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2011-12 Edition

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I've only read the last few pages of posts, so I may be repeating an earlier post. (However, these are still running, so it's worth repeating!) The following deals are available to Friends of Harpoon (to become an FOH, go to (http://www.harpoonbrewery.com/):

*Sunapee*
$20 off non-holiday weekday tickets / $10 off weekend and holiday tickets. Blackout dates apply.

*Shawnee*
2-for-1 Fridays, December 1 - February 24. Excludes December 30.

Friday, January 27, is Harpoon Friday at Shawnee. Two passes for $35, plus Harpoon apres specials. YUM!

Thanks for pitching in Justjen! Repeats are welcome, we'll miss something for sure. I forgot all about harpoon!

dartmouth01

This is a great deal if you can or already are flying during these dates. I booked flights to Tahoe during the last big sale ($45/$90/$125 flights), but this is even better. Just rebooked the same flights on southwest that I already had booked and saved a couple hundred bucks between the gf and myself! Thanks!

FYI, this doesn't apply to points purchases, I tried. :-(

http://travel.southwest.com/specialoffers/topOffers.html?int=GNAVSPCLOFFR

have to use between jan 24/25 till jan 31/feb1 and buy today

Manchester to Denver 55$ each way
Manchester to SLC 76$ each way

mlkrgr

First Nacski buses got posted; Right now, it's $63 to Sunday River for 12/31; $68 to Loon on 12/31 or 1/1 or to Jay Peak on 1/8 from Woburn, Boston (South Station), or Braintree pickups if you are one of the first 25 to book which is usually easy to do. If 12/31 shapes up to be a good day and nothing comes up until a few days before, SR would be the trip I'd be on. These trips are up $1 from their last year's pricing (as they don't get schedules up until just a couple weeks or so before the scheduled buses). Don't know if I can make it for sure but will sign up if I can get 100% sure about this. If not, I'll catch them with another bus. As they do have a referral program (I'd get a $5 break off a trip), you can enter MA80873413 when you register.

Good to see them back this year as that's how skiing gets to be affordable for me. Went to Jay Peak last year with them in March and am hoping to go this year too to get a true midwinter experience vs more of a spring experience as I closed the season up there last year. Though, since I bought the BSSC bus "groupon" on Buywithme, I'll have to play traitor one day and hop on their bus as both buses board the same place in Woburn (looking to use it for Stowe and or Killington as Nac charges more for Stowe as the first 25 seat at Nac for Stowe price generally matches BSSC's price and Nac doesn't go to Killington); sometimes the same time but in most cases Nacski departs 15 minutes later than BSSC. When I went to SR last year, both buses were headed to the same place.

Last edited:

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Dollar Saver - Waterville

30% OFF Waterville Valley Ski Area
This $73.00 Waterville Valley Ticket is good anytime Monday - Sunday only during the 2011-2012 season. This ticket is NON-REFUNDABLE. They are non printable and will be mailed to you on the first business day following your date of purchase. Please allow time for delivery. DollarSaver is not responsible for delivery times of the US Postal Service.
Quantity Remaining: 14
Certificate Value: $73.00
Lakes Region-Concord-Nashua DollarSaver Price: $51.10
Your Savings: 30%

Default.aspx

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Dollar Saver - Pats, Granite gorge

Dollar Saver

Pats Peak Ski Area - Ski Tickets
Things To Do
This DollarSaver $58.00 lift ticket is good for 1 lift ticket for the 2011/2012 season. These can be picked up at the station or mailed to you. When mailed, they are mailed pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss, delivery times and title for items purchased from Monadnock DollarSaver are passed to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. All sales are FINAL...no refunds or exchanges!
40%
OFF
Quantity Remaining: 58
Certificate Value: $58.00
Monadnock Radio Group DollarSaver Price: $34.80

Granite Gorge

Granite Gorge Ski Tickets
Things To Do
This $42.00 DollarSaver certificate is good for 1 lift ticket for the 2011/2012 season. These can be picked up at the station or mailed to you. When mailed, the certificates from the DollarSaver are mailed pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss, delivery times and title for items purchased from Monadnock DollarSaver are passed to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. All sales are FINAL...no refunds or exchanges!
40%
OFF
Quantity Remaining: 35
Certificate Value: $42.00
Monadnock Radio Group DollarSaver Price: $25.20

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
This looks a little odd, but hey, you can be the guinea pig :)
Sponosred by Ski Utah

http://apps.facebook.com/winskitickets/contests/181101/entries/new
rize Details
Every Friday 1 lucky winner scores 2 Utah lift tickets. Come back each week for another chance to win.
Sweepstakes Starts
December 16, 2011 @ 03:00 pm (MST)
Sweepstakes Ends
December 23, 2011 @ 02:59 pm (MST)
Need more Details?

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Quebec Discounts

http://mydealbag.com/city/search/montreal/ski

$17 for a full-day ski ticket at Ski Chantecler (value up to $36) |

$89 for a one night stay at Le Chantecler hotel and two ski tickets for… | Tuango

38$ pour 2 passes de ski pour 1 jour chez Mont La Réserve (valeur de… | Web Piggy
$85 for a 1-night ‘Ski-in Ski-out’ formula in a condotel at the renowned Blanc sur… | Tuango
$29.00 for an Adult Day Lift Pass from Corporation Ski & Golf Mont Orford ($59.25… | SwarmJam

$98 for an Incredible 2 Person Ski Getaway including a One Night Stay and 2 Ski Lift Passes
L'Hôtel le Chantecler

Hey, a family of 5 can ski for four days in VT for cheap$
http://montreal.about.com/od/quebec-ski/a/quebec-ski-deals-packages.htm

he Canadian Ski Council proposes several package deals for differing budgets. Each package deal requires the purchase of 20 lift tickets which can then be redeemed at anywhere from 20 to over 50 different Quebec ski resorts as well as at hundreds of ski hills across Canada. In the 2011-2012 season, the cheapest package deal costs $20 per ticket granting access to 24 Quebec ski hills -- that's $400 plus applicable taxes and a $10 administration fee -- and the most expensive runs $62 per lift admission at 54 different Quebec ski resorts -- that's $1,240 plus applicable taxes and a $20 administration fee. The tickets are not limited to use by one person, so a family of four could use those tickets to go on five separate ski outings in a season.

jsiewierski

Website
www.mountainsportsclub.com
Updated Mountain Sports Club Holiday sale

Ok we just added a few new areas to our free lift ticket promotion, so we are now at 16 resorts to choose a lift ticket from. In New England you can select a lift ticket to following resorts with the $29.95 membership. Resorts with free ticket option are: Magic and Smugglers Notch in Vermont, Crotched Mountain, Pats Peak and King Pine in NH, Maine we have Lost Valley, Mt Abram and Saddleback currently to choose from there are other resorts with discounts and free lift ticket options. List of free ticket options is here. http://www.mountainsportsclub.com/downhill.cfm

all resort discounts listed here at MSC resort offers. http://www.mountainsportsclub.com/downhill.cfm

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com