• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2011-12 Edition

BenedictGomez

Why don't you send him a note? Chances are there won't be a brochure until he finalizes all deals.

I did this for the skiridefree,com folks, and they told me they're doing the promotion again this year and to look for its' release in "late November".

Skier4life

I did this for the skiridefree,com folks, and they told me they're doing the promotion again this year and to look for its' release in "late November".

Thanks guys...will wait until Nov...forgive me but i'm just a little too eager and itching to get out there! :snow: :spread:

steamboat1

Discount ticket days are available for clubs this year. I contacted Stowe today. They are making that offer plus a free Stowe Points card available for members again this year.

Adult tickets on select days:
1-day=$43
2-day=$64
3-day=$96

3 days for the price of a one day peak ticket? (aw, within 7 bucks!)

You can't beat that with a stick.
I'll be posting more info for members on our site in a while. I've been racking up a lot of deals. I've learned that going shopping in July and August yields great rewards. Those people hate hot weather as much as I do!
billski have they announced the dates yet for ski club appreciation weeks this year? I take advantage of this offer every year.

steamboat1

Where on their website?

You know I just went back & can't find it again. I printed out a few this morning though.

2 for 1 Killington Lift Tickets

Just bring this voucher to any Killington ticket window to get your 2 for 1 Killington lift tickets. Valid through 12/16/2011.

Killington Resort

*12K10292DMB*

*12K10292DMB*

*Valid until December 16, 2011. Not transferable. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Cannot be resold and facsimiles are not accepted. Valid for own use only. One ticket per redemption. Cannot be used toward multi-day ticket purchase or in conjunction with any lodging package. ©2011 Killington / Pico Ski Resort Partners, LLC. All rights reserved.

Sparky

You know I just went back & can't find it again. I printed out a few this morning though.

Just bring this voucher to any Killington ticket window to get your 2 for 1 Killington lift tickets. Valid through 12/16/2011.

Killington Resort

*12K10292DMB*

*12K10292DMB*

*Valid until December 16, 2011. Not transferable. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Cannot be resold and facsimiles are not accepted. Valid for own use only. One ticket per redemption. Cannot be used toward multi-day ticket purchase or in conjunction with any lodging package. ©2011 Killington / Pico Ski Resort Partners, LLC. All rights reserved.

I just spoke with Killington's main purchasing office and they said that they don't have a two for one deal yet. someone may be working on it, but it hasn't been posted yet...?

steamboat1

I just spoke with Killington's main purchasing office and they said that they don't have a two for one deal yet. someone may be working on it, but it hasn't been posted yet...?

Well I sure as heck printed out several this morning. Maybe they were working on it & I just happened to be on the site when they were. What I printed out is a copy & paste of one that I printed this morning. It didn't come out looking the same as the voucher looks however. They had this same offer last year & also had a 2 for 1 Pico vouchers that were good all season.

Here's the e-mail I received along with the vouchers.

Greetings Stephen--

Here is your voucher to Killington Resort good for one (1) 2 for 1 lift ticket valid opening day through 12.16.11. See you on the slopes and think snow!

Keep in mind that both tickets must be used the same day. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount. One redemption per guest. No refunds and non-transferable.

Last edited:

Sparky

Well I sure as heck printed out several this morning. Maybe they were working on it & I just happened to be on the site when they were. What I printed out is a copy & paste of one that I printed this morning. It didn't come out looking the same as the voucher looks however. They had this same offer last year & also had a 2 for 1 Pico vouchers that were good all season.

Here's the e-mail I received along with the vouchers.

Greetings Stephen--

Here is your voucher to Killington Resort good for one (1) 2 for 1 lift ticket valid opening day through 12.16.11. See you on the slopes and think snow!

Keep in mind that both tickets must be used the same day. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount. One redemption per guest. No refunds and non-transferable.

What can I say. When I did a Gooogle search "Killington 2 for 1" it took me to a page that said " This is the 2 for 1 page" and that was it. My guess is they are planning on having this deal just as they did last year. and if that's so I guess I can wait since they are not open yet, it's kind of a moot point.
Thanks for the posting, as soon as this goes up I plan on jumping on it.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com

Killington Resort

*12K10292DMB*

*12K10292DMB*

The code looks like it might be related to the Dave Matthews Band Club promo like last year. I scored a free Pico ticket via that deal. I think they shut it down soon after it went viral because it was supposed to be a DMB Club specific promotion.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
billski have they announced the dates yet for ski club appreciation weeks this year? I take advantage of this offer every year.

Yes, they have. I have to dig it out. I am getting buried with deals and I need to get some air.... (good problem) I will be posting them at the ACE member only section of our web shortly.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Do you know if there's a 2011/12 brochure out yet or when its likely to come out? The website still has the 2010/11 brochure on the page.
Thanks!

I talked with Jeff again tonight. Here's the deal:
a) Same resorts as last year. Deal negotiation underway. Shawnee Peak is still being vetted.
b) No Black throw in this year.
c) Free throw in of their choice. You put your preference down (nh, vt, me) and you'll get something until the tix run out.

No brochure update until early October, when deals are settled and the coupon book goes to press.
http://rideandskine.com

PM me if you need more info. Too much spinning in my head right now. I'll get y'all more info when I have time.

steamboat1

Yes, they have. I have to dig it out. I am getting buried with deals and I need to get some air.... (good problem) I will be posting them at the ACE member only section of our web shortly.

Guess I'll just have to wait till my club announces the dates or I could always call Stowe & talk to that nice young lady in charge of marketing...:dontknow:

Talisman

Guess I'll just have to wait till my club announces the dates or I could always call Stowe & talk to that nice young lady in charge of marketing...:dontknow:

The "preliminary" Ct Ski Council Awareness Days for 2011/2012 is out if that is what you are refering to. It is almost exactly the same as as last year's days.

Stowe days are 12/2/11 to 12/4/11 and 3/14/12 to 3/17/12

steamboat1

The "preliminary" Ct Ski Council Awareness Days for 2011/2012 is out if that is what you are refering to. It is almost exactly the same as as last year's days.

Stowe days are 12/2/11 to 12/4/11 and 3/14/12 to 3/17/12

Thanks billski for the dates. In past years they also had a few days in January, if I find out I'll post them. Last years dates were Dec. 3-5, Jan. 10-12, & Mar. 16-20. Lodges in the area also offer lodging discounts for SC members during this time in addition to reduced lift rates.