Skiing on the Cheap - 2011-12 Edition

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast

Exclamation Skiing on the Cheap - 2011-12 Edition

Well, it's time to roll on the ski, board and resort deals. Step right up, drop your money in the box. The magic is about to begin!

Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Ace

The ACE Ski and Board Club summer ticket voucher sale is underway. Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine tickets are available at steep discounts. Membership required. Join and access these deals now. The sales are over in 1-2 weeks depending on the state.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

I've been looking forward to this post and will be paying close attention to it this year. Good job Bill.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Quote Originally Posted by billski View Post
    The ACE Ski and Board Club summer ticket voucher sale is underway. Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine tickets are available at steep discounts. Membership required. Join and access these deals now. The sales are over in 1-2 weeks depending on the state.
    Joined the ACE club today, and I ordered 2 magic tickets at $20 each. Thanks for posting this. Will I get a club card in the mail?

Skullcandy Mountain Passport with purchase of Geigerrig Pack

Now until Monday The Clymb is selling Geigerrig packs at close to 50% off ($60-$75) the pack comes with the Skullcandy Mountain Passport which contains free lift tickets to Bretton Woods, Hunter, Nashoba, Sugarbush, Wachusetts, Waterville, and other resort around North America.

The packs are pretty cool with a pressurized water reservoir so you can easily hydrate, you can determine yourself if it's a gimmick or clever product. I'm not going to be a spokes person for it.

You do need a "membership" to Clymb. Here's an invite.

Here's info from Geigeririg's facebook: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...61&topic=17356

Flip through passport: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...F0&h=aAQCht3i3
    Last edited by gotr0; Jul 22, 2011 at 9:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gotr0 View Post
    Now until Monday The Clymb is selling Geigerrig packs at close to 50% off ($60-$75) the pack comes with the Skullcandy Mountain Passport which contains free lift tickets to Bretton Woods, Hunter, Nashoba, Sugarbush, Wachusetts, Waterville, and other resort around North America.
    What a deal. The Sugarbush ticket along (no blackouts) is a deal alone.
    Besides, I want to enter the contest to win a shotgun. Should keep the line cutters at bay

SkiNH

http://www.skinh.com/lift-ticket-dea....cfm?size=3773

Ski season is right around the corner (well, almost!), and that means it's time to think about getting your lift tickets for this winter. Our Ski NH Anywhere, Anytime Lift Ticket Packages go on sale Wednesday, August 3rd at 10am!

Anywhere, Anytime Lift Ticket Package Details
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anywhere, Anytime Lift Ticket Packages are ideal for those of you who ski or snowboard on weekends and holidays, offering $10-$15 off the normal ticket price. The packages consist of fully-transferable lift tickets that are valid every day of the 2011-12 ski season. Packages are ideal to share with friends, family and co-workers.

Simply customize how many tickets you want to each mountain without selecting more than 50% to one area. Minimum order is 6 tickets.

And here's our early buy incentive, for a limited time order 12 tickets and get 1 extra ticket free!

Orders of more than $5,000 will also receive a 10% discount if placed by October 11.

For full details visit our Anywhere, Anytime Lift Ticket Page at SkiNH.com .

Ticket inventory is limited so buy early to be sure you get your favorite ski areas.

Mark your calendar! Tickets go on sale Wednesday, August 3rd at 10am!
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2016/17
    MT Snow - 12.30 1.7 1.29 2.4 2.11
    Attitash - 2.17
    Black MTN - 2.18
    Wildcat - 2.19
    Eldora - 4.7
    Snowmass - 4.10
    Aspen - 4.11

Quote Originally Posted by billski View Post
    Brilliant! Feel like a kid in a candy store! So many choices...
    Thanks.

Hey Nick:

This thread is gonna need to be pinned.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

The Yeti Pass for Utah = 1 lift ticket for each of 14 ski areas. Comes to $35.64 per day if you can ski them all...

http://www.skiutah.com/winter/locals/yeti_pass/

Goes on sale August 1st.

Thread Information