Kingdom Trails: A video report (7/17/11)

AlpineZone

Video Kingdom Trails: A video report (7/17/11)

Some video from an awesome day of mountain biking at Kingdom Trails.

http://nebackcountry.blogspot.com/20...deo-essay.html

Nice!! Can't wait to get up there and ride again.
    "If you ride your bike everyday...... Your going to be a better rider!"

Well done! Some riding in there I haven't done before. Thanks for posting.

Nice report....vid won't load from work so I'll check it out when I get home. I skipped Troll Stroll last time I was there and between this report and WoodCore's, it definitely makes me regret that decision. (although, we wanted to give our buddy a chance to experience Tap n Die for the first time)

I haven't ventured up to Moose Alley yet but have heard awesome things. Glad you hit Kitchel....probably one of the coolest trails on the Darling hill side. Your report got me thinking, I wonder how many people who hit KT do the climb up Darling Hill Road. (vs. how many get either dropped off at the top or ride a different way to connect) The past few times we have been up, we ride up the road and connect to Harp.

Loved this quote: "They both knew what I refused to accept: we were going to get wet (and possibly die). So why not do it all on a full stomach." That might be my motto from now on.

Thanks for sharing!

[QUOTE=BackLoafRiver;647954]Your report got me thinking, I wonder how many people who hit KT do the climb up Darling Hill Road. (vs. how many get either dropped off at the top or ride a different way to connect) The past few times we have been up, we ride up the road and connect to Harp.

I always climb Darling Hill Road versus being dropped off at the top but actually started climbing up Herbs the last trip to avoid the pavement altogether.
    "If you ride your bike everyday...... Your going to be a better rider!"

I usually climb the road as well. This last trip was the first time I had climbed Herbs and then jumped on the road only for the last portion up to Poundcake.

Thread Information