• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Kingdom Trails: A video report (7/17/11)

WoodCore

Nice!! Can't wait to get up there and ride again.

BackLoafRiver

Nice report....vid won't load from work so I'll check it out when I get home. I skipped Troll Stroll last time I was there and between this report and WoodCore's, it definitely makes me regret that decision. (although, we wanted to give our buddy a chance to experience Tap n Die for the first time)

I haven't ventured up to Moose Alley yet but have heard awesome things. Glad you hit Kitchel....probably one of the coolest trails on the Darling hill side. Your report got me thinking, I wonder how many people who hit KT do the climb up Darling Hill Road. (vs. how many get either dropped off at the top or ride a different way to connect) The past few times we have been up, we ride up the road and connect to Harp.

Loved this quote: "They both knew what I refused to accept: we were going to get wet (and possibly die). So why not do it all on a full stomach." That might be my motto from now on.

Thanks for sharing!

WoodCore

Your report got me thinking, I wonder how many people who hit KT do the climb up Darling Hill Road. (vs. how many get either dropped off at the top or ride a different way to connect) The past few times we have been up, we ride up the road and connect to Harp.

I always climb Darling Hill Road versus being dropped off at the top but actually started climbing up Herbs the last trip to avoid the pavement altogether.