• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Perry Hill/ Waterbury, VT

WoodCore

Nice!!

I was at the VT mountain bike festival as well and had a wicked good time! Didn't get the chance to ride Perry Hill but opted for an epic 23+ mile pedal at Stowe on Saturday and a sweet loop in Hinesburg on the FOTW trails Sunday. Awesome weekend for sure!

Here's some video I shot over the weekend.

BackLoafRiver

Well done gents!!! The VTMTB fest was on my list for the summer. Looks like you both had quite the weekend!

How'd you like the Heinsburg stuff? FOTW does a FANTASTIC JOB. Everytime I am back in Burlington, I ride something of theirs. Haven't gone out to the Heinsburg Trail System yet.

If you had to choose between the Stowe Loop and Heinsburg, which was the better ride? (or, was it apples and oranges?)

Did either of you hit the Vermont Brew Fest Saturday night?

Website
www.nebackcountry.blogspot.com
Thanks for posting that video Wood. That singletrack in the first couple of scenes looks awesome. Very flowy. Was that Stowe or Hinesburg? I haven't had an opportunity to check either of those out, yet.

I didn't make the VT brewfest Loaf, as I was headed in the other direction (Kingdom Trails) for a ride on Sunday. I had my own brewfest with some refills on my empty Trout River growlers while I was up there, though. :beer:

WoodCore

Thanks for posting that video Wood. That singletrack in the first couple of scenes looks awesome. Very flowy. Was that Stowe or Hinesburg? I haven't had an opportunity to check either of those out, yet.

I think those trails where up in the Trapp Family Lodge network. Not a ton of trail up there but what is there is super buff! 10x more buff than Kingdom Trails.