• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anyone get married slopeside?

AdironRider

I would, but its actually much more commonplace than you would think. At least it appears that way to me, every weekend out here in winters theres a couple weddings slopeside.

My fiancee put the squadoosh on this idea for this very reason. So were doing it lakeside. Seems a little more cliche to me, but as long as shes happy, Im happy.

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My friend Kim is getting married at Mountain Top Inn near killington Sept 25th of this year. I went to the food tasting and all that jazz with her and was pretty impressed. We were able to rent a huge house for the bridal party plus bride and groom with their own separate bedroom so that should be a good time. VT has got some great options

deadheadskier

Staff member
My friend Kim is getting married at Mountain Top Inn near killington Sept 25th of this year. I went to the food tasting and all that jazz with her and was pretty impressed. We were able to rent a huge house for the bridal party plus bride and groom with their own separate bedroom so that should be a good time. VT has got some great options

Definitely does

For a number of years I worked at what I think is the best wedding venue in Stowe.

http://www.stowehofinn.com/