Today I felt old because... - Page 8

AlpineZone

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    My first car a 76 Audi Fox wagon, Think VW Dasher. It cost me $300 and only had 50k in 82 when I bought it.

Followed that with a 85 VW Golf 2dr in light blue paid $4200 for that one in 85 with 10k on it. Yes it was a chick car also but I was always able to fill it with chicks.

Added a 87 Fierro GT in 89

and my favorite car of all time an 87 Audi 4000S 2wd in 90

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post

my first "new car" 86 VW Cabriolet (turned it out i bought a girl car)

My buddy Tim's wife had a cabrio..... He told me that whenever he drove it, he felt like he had a huge sticker on the car and his forehead that said "I am Gay!"

Definitely the number one chick car!

I have a part time job that involves selling alcohol and last week I carded someone that was born in 1990. I couldn't believe I could actually sell to them!

I made a Jim Morrison reference today, and the kid (1 year out of college) said "Who?"
    "The trouble with internet quotations is that they're often impossible to verify."
    -Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Riverskier View Post
    I have a part time job that involves selling alcohol and last week I carded someone that was born in 1990. I couldn't believe I could actually sell to them!
    Even if I beg, they won't card me any more
    THAT'S feeling old!
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Quote Originally Posted by billski View Post
    Even if I beg, they won't card me any more
    THAT'S feeling old!
    I am 33 and probably down to getting carded about 25% of the time. I have certainly grown to appreciate it!

I'm 30. I almost never get carded. And I didn't think I was an old looking 30, although who the hell knows anymore!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

ummm

52, and wondering what in tarnation a transformer101 with tapatalk is Do you have to be a moderator to use one? I'll get back to shaving my ears now.

It's my android tablet and I'm using the forums with an app called Tapatalk. It's pretty nifty and even works on your old-skool Iphone

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

iphone?

I'm waiting on the zphone. Then I'll be "jiggy wid' it"

Oh yeah, to the fellow who posted about Jim Morrison. I got all 7 Doors albums...married into the collection. Play 'em once a year on a real direct drive turntable...that's been 29 Christmas' so far. "MOTHER....I WANT TO KILL YOU" great Christmas music

Yup, a real direct drive turntable, a set of Bose 4 ohm 6.2's sittin' on top of some home-built 3 ways, new in '87, and a "class A discrete 4 channel amp, all new in '87 ...now who's "jiggy wid' it"?

Thread Information