• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Free FullerWycliff

Glenn

Watch it Glenn. No arguing with a moderator's decision!!! :uzi:

;)

I'm just saying....he's really into the sun. What's the harm with that? I found his posts really ammusing. So what if he told Nick to "Eat a solar flair" on Facebook. I'm sure he didn't really mean it.

:lol:

gmcunni

I was skyping with Fuller over the weekend. He's embarrassed and very sorry about this whole thing. I explained to him that it is proper etiquette to introduce yourself (i pointed him to the new users thread) and establish credibility before posting something that some people might find unappealing.

Bottom line is the kid is just enthusiastic about solar power, he didn't mean to break forum rules and if given a 2nd chance promises to be a good citizen of the forum.

give him a break, let him back in.

and to the silent majority out there, keep the PM's coming. I'm sharing them all with Fuller and it really helps lift his spirits. he was out tanning over the weekend and hopes everyone is having a great summer. btw, he had a burger and a beer for dinner last night.

gmcunni

Nick, with all due respect, you are just plain misinformed by that money-grubbing oil-loving overzealous moderator DHS. Stop listening to those who are biased and listen to your heart.

Just think of the revenue opportunities Fuller brings to the forum, a whole new advertising market around solar energy.

You know the right thing to do is to let the kid back in, bring a little sunshine back to AZ!

gmcunni

YES! using the sun to dry laundry is just another example of how to harness the power of the sun FOR FREE. I'm so glad you finally "get it" and now understand how excited Fuller is about this opportunity.

I'm sure he'll be psyched to hear this (he hasn't figured out how to view the site now that he's banned so i have to tell him what's going on).

So will you be lifting the ban today?

Fuller pointed something out to me that he wanted me to share. AZ stands for AlpineZone but it is also the abbreviation for Arizona. Not only do they make awesome Iced Tea there (which fuller drinks by the gallon mind you) but it is always SUNNY in Arizona. Sunny AZ and sunny AZ, could it be any more synergistic?

deadheadskier

Staff member
What other crap is this guy spewing? That Al Gore invented the internet and has the cure for Global Warming?

gmcunni

Nick, DHS is the one who should be banned, he flagrantly taunts the forum members, forcing his own agenda and opinion on everyone. I think he edited one of my posts in another thread to make me look foolish and ignorant. He is an eco-terrorist and i have proof he is in cahoots with not oil the oil companies but Cannon Mountain.

Free FullerWhcliff and let the sun shine down on AZ!

Last edited:

gmcunni

FullerWycliff was banned from the Oakland Raiders fanclub.

But he is promoting his agenda on UnrealAussies

A google search shows how over the top FullerWycliff really is.

AZ needs to stay true to the power of oil and natural gas. Just sayin'

Edit: now I'm getting Solar ads at the top of the page from Google :roll:

Those other forums are run by short sighed asshats who don't get it like you and i do Nick. Do the right thing! Do what hundreds of AZer's (i have the PMs) want done.

FREE FULLERWYCLIFF

Glenn

I'm getting tired of DHS ragging on fuller. I know what's next too...TrailBoss is going to start throwing his weight around. Frankly, this is going to get worse before it gets better.

Nick, will you help design a forum for me? This forum will be "cloudless"; basically free from rules. People can post all the Fuller/Sun info they like. The forum may be used to make fun of this forum. I think that's a fair payback for free help. Yes?

ctenidae

Fuller pointed something out to me that he wanted me to share. AZ stands for AlpineZone but it is also the abbreviation for Arizona. Not only do they make awesome Iced Tea there (which fuller drinks by the gallon mind you) but it is always SUNNY in Arizona. Sunny AZ and sunny AZ, could it be any more synergistic?

Dude, it's always sunny in Philadelphia. Seriously, get with it.

gmcunni

I want to thank everyone who participated in the poll, the number of responses was phenomenal. It is great to know there are so many supports of Fuller out there.

The AZ members have spoken, time to let the sun shine in!

free_FW.JPG

Glenn

I want to thank everyone who participated in the poll, the number of responses was phenomenal. It is great to know there are so many supports of Fuller out there.

The AZ members have spoken, time to let the sun shine in!

free_FW.JPG

LMAO! Nice work!

deadheadskier

Staff member
you guys just don't get it. the amount of complaints received by the moderating team was substantial despite only one post. I know it seems unfair, but you'll have to trust us. It's not always obvious what goes on behind the scenes in these complex decisions.

we think it's best to move forward in a carbon powered forum

gmcunni

you guys just don't get it. the amount of complaints received by the moderating team was substantial despite only one post. I know it seems unfair, but you'll have to trust us. It's not always obvious what goes on behind the scenes in these complex decisions.

we think it's best to move forward in a carbon powered forum

i see your lips moving but all i hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH. do you have that canned answer stored so you just cut and paste it every time someone with a backbone questions your "authority"?

where's the transparency? where's the compassion?

Nick, this has gone on long enough. Your over-zealous (that's being polite) moderators are ruining this forum and poisoning your mind.

Fuller will bring new ad campaigns to AZ, you have already witnessed it first hand with your own google ads. The click rate will be through the roof and you can retire early.

SkiDork

is Fuller just a spammer, or a real person who's interested in posting on topic? I'm confused.