• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Back on the bike tomorrow

john1200c

After a real long layoff due to my breaking my leg and ankle last ski season I am getting back out on the road tomorrow morning finally! Gonna shoot for a slow 20 miler. Now if I could only find all my biking crap...

mattm59

Website
community.webshots.com
good on ya'

Hope you find your stuff and enjoy your pedal. I'm getting back into the woods for the first time in maybe a month after rearranging some ribs and my liver chasing BVibert around. Dang, 3 nanoseconds of a YAHOO moment ended by a 3" diameter sapling:smash:. Going to take it easy, probably do my favorite loop a couple times...going NOW8) Did a short road ride yesterday, and the hiking/walking I did in the interum helped I think. Nothing like biking for the intensity, though.

bvibert

Staff member
I hope you found your stuff and got back out John.

Matt - sorry to hear that you got that messed up on my ride. I hope your return was sweet!

mattm59

Website
community.webshots.com
thanks Brian

ribs still a bit sore but not bad. Started a bit shaky, but after I got my timing back I had a wonderful time. Reaffirmed my belief this is my new favorite sport. It was a good day for riding saturday. Been thinking of cutting those saplings down below handlebar level so as to alleviate any future "issues" on my part:idea: just kidding