• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

SkiADK is now up on Vbulletin 4.x also

Harvey

Website
nyskiblog.com
Working on some home page content but it looks to be running well - please report any bugs / issues!

http://www.skiadk.com

Hey Nick...

Any way you could take skiadk down? Unfortunately I was active there years ago an now that Google considers it a "bad neighborhood" I'm getting all kinds of warnings about inbound I've place there. Click on the link above to see what I mean.

It's not helping Alpine Zone to be linking out to it either.

Harvey

Website
nyskiblog.com
Hey Nick...

Any way you could take skiadk down? Unfortunately I was active there years ago an now that Google considers it a "bad neighborhood" I'm getting all kinds of warnings about inbound I've place there. Click on the link above to see what I mean.

It's not helping Alpine Zone to be linking out to it either.

I'd love to get this done.

Nick is SkiADK producing anything for you? In Google's eyes it's evil and there are a ton of links (in my signature I think) that are send signals that aren't good for us.

ScottySkis

Nick is SkiADK producing anything for you? In Google's eyes it's evil and there are a ton of links (in my signature I think) that are send signals that aren't good for us.

He doesn't check in ever on this page
You better off PM him on Facebook.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com

I'm actually working on a forum overhaul right now. Not sure yet what I'm going to do with SkiADK yet, I may just pull the threads into the revised site here and close it down. I haven't decided just yet. I just moved servers and skiadk is back up again and it doesn't seem to be pulling in any spam at the moment.

Harvey

Website
nyskiblog.com
I'm actually working on a forum overhaul right now. Not sure yet what I'm going to do with SkiADK yet, I may just pull the threads into the revised site here and close it down. I haven't decided just yet. I just moved servers and skiadk is back up again and it doesn't seem to be pulling in any spam at the moment.

Thanks man. Every tool I have is telling me to ask the webmaster to take down those links or disavow them if that isn't possible. Browser gives me a warning too.

I posted a ton on skiadk back in the day.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
It's probably historical; I had the malicious code cleaned up some time ago but after that the site didn't resolve back and I couldn't figure it out. After a server move it miraculously popped up once again now. I'm not getting any of the warnings when visiting the site any longer though and it shows clean in google site manager as well.