• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Burke, VT: 09/12/06

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
how about some burke lovin, post work style:

burke from the T bar slope:
20060913burke01.jpg

panoramic shot of the sherburne base lodge and willoughby gap

close up of the sherburne base lodge and willoughby gap:
20060913burke03.jpg

willoughby gap from upper willoughby:
20060913burke04.jpg

burke mountain from the snow making pond:
20060913burke05.jpg

MarcHowes

Website
www.hoosactunnel.net
Good god does that gap look interesting. This post and the Post from Jonni of Pisgah (the round hill on the right) make for a darned good argument to add that to my to do list :) Maybe foliage season! Thanks!!!

thetrailboss

Staff member
Thanks for the pics, Steve. I take it that there is no work going on of any significance? :(

thetrailboss

Staff member
Good god does that gap look interesting. This post and the Post from Jonni of Pisgah (the round hill on the right) make for a darned good argument to add that to my to do list :) Maybe foliage season! Thanks!!!

Well, better plan on doing it real soon. It's already changing.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
no work that i noticed. the trails were mostly mowed except for mid-willoughby area. there is a new white fence and deck on the slopes side of the sherburne. lots o' tape in the woods near the jbar. no work of notice though. from the looks of it, don't expect much new for infrastructure alterations this coming season unless they have some stuff planned for the fall.