• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

drjeff

Trying to figure out why my receptionist scheduled me an hour to do something that takes 5 minutes now and then 2 hours from now scheduled me 30 minutes to do something that takes an hour?? :confused:

SkiFanE

Troubleshooting pharmacy interface and doing documentation on my intake/output build (yawn)...soon as I'm done should be able to blow out of here.

hammer

Waiting on the estimate to fix the parking brake on our beater car...heading out this evening to get our son from school for spring break, and I hope that he has the beater car to drive while he's home instead of having to offer my car to him to use.:roll:

Also quite bummed because I can't get out this weekend so it looks like it's time for me to put a fork in this ski season. :sadwalk:

ScottySkis

Try the OCC, you can be on TV with Mikey!
I actually seen the brothers several years ago in orange county Airport when i liked in the area, they seem big guys for sure, but I don't want to work on motorcycles but if pay is good you never know.

ScottySkis

Enjoying weekend in mid Hudson Valley NY, will be officially moving here May 1. Workingin NYC was different then I ever experienced in my life, times to move on now.