• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Moderator: deadheadskier!

Helps to have wives and girlfriends for that! Have you tried mail-order?

No but I once dated a Russian woman....but yeah all I need to a girlfriend..who likes to make whoopie..it would be a plus if she tolerates me eating a jumbo corned beef sandwich in bed and the occasional animal noises..hee haw..

deadheadskier

Staff member
Steeze, I'll have you know that my announcement to J that I had been asked to be a moderator was not met with a dress dropping to the floor. It was more, "oh great, so now you'll be spending more time on there"

Moderator status isn't like being captain of the football team in High School......;)

Trekchick

dmc

WORST MOD EVER!!!!!

He's let it go to his head...

deadheadskier

Staff member
WORST MOD EVER!!!!!

He's let it go to his head...

only with you dmc. (happy now) because you like to stir crap up and when things don't go your way, you throw a huge tantrum, evidenced by the dozen threads started tonight with you crying away.

Such a hypocrit. You DEMAND and FIGHT for free speech, yet when someone speaks their mind like Swampdog did tonight and you don't agree with her? You go balistic. I defended her right to express herself (NOT the ski shop) and then you come after me.

but please, the site needs more traffic. Why don't you start another 9 cry for attention threads in the feedback forum. Why don't you report me to Greg a few dozen more times.

Will that make you feel better poor fella?

dmc

only with you dmc. (happy now) because you like to stir crap up and when things don't go your way, you throw a huge tantrum, evidenced by the dozen threads started tonight with you crying away.

Such a hypocrit. You DEMAND and FIGHT for free speech, yet when someone speaks their mind like Swampdog did tonight and you don't agree with her? You go balistic. I defended her right to express herself (NOT the ski shop) and then you come after me.

but please, the site needs more traffic. Why don't you start another 9 cry for attention threads in the feedback forum. Why don't you report me to Greg a few dozen more times.

Will that make you feel better poor fella?

WHAT???!?!? All I did was defend a ski shop from a raving bitch....

She just happens to be your friend... So it's ok... And she admitted she was here JUST to spread this nastiness... But again... She's your friend so.. It's ok...

I think you need to let that head get a bit smaller...

How would you like it if i came on here and started in on your business without the ability to defend? Just answer that...

It is you that seeks attention.. It is you that jumps into the fray...
And all fro a friend... AND THATS the big problem i have with you as a moderator..

You are way too subjective...

deadheadskier

Staff member
WHAT???!?!? All I did was defend a ski shop from a raving bitch....

She just happens to be your friend... So it's ok... And she admitted she was here JUST to spread this nastiness... But again... She's your friend so.. It's ok...

I think you need to let that head get a bit smaller...

How would you like it if i came on here and started in on your business without the ability to defend? Just answer that...

It is you that seeks attention.. It is you that jumps into the fray...
And all fro a friend... AND THATS the big problem i have with you as a moderator..

You are way too subjective...

......she's not my 'friend'. I've had interactions with her enough to not call her a liar......which you do.

again, freedom of speech is only appropriate when you agree with the message there dmc.

dmc

......she's not my 'friend'. I've had interactions with her enough to not call her a liar......which you do.

again, freedom of speech is only appropriate when you agree with the message there dmc.

Did i call her a liar? No... you are lying about calling me a liar... Not cool...

Here is what i said....

"So... Your willing to spread this all over the internet and risk this guy losing customers that may deal with him on a different level just to get the skis you really like?

...wow...

I think you should calm down.. Revenge is a dish best served cold..."

And thanks for using my moniker