• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Osprey packs

BackLoafRiver

I know their warranty is pretty killer. I got a Return authorization for my raptor 14 and need to send it in.

My question - have any of you guys had to go through their warranty department? If so, what was the turnaround time?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile a

thetrailboss

Staff member
I Emailed them a couple years ago about replacement parts for my bladders. They had them to me in a matter of days.

WoodCore

I have a Osprey pack but have never had to warranty anything. Best hydration pack I've ever owned! Lets us know how the process goes.

BackLoafRiver

Finally got around to sending in my raptor 2 weeks ago. I sent it usps using the cheapest shipping option. The turn around time was lightning fast....probably under a week from them actually receiving it. The new buckle looks great. It's amazing how much I have grown to appreciate this pack compared to my camelback chaos.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Finally got around to sending in my raptor 2 weeks ago. I sent it usps using the cheapest shipping option. The turn around time was lightning fast....probably under a week from them actually receiving it. The new buckle looks great. It's amazing how much I have grown to appreciate this pack compared to my camelback chaos.

Great to hear!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

BackLoafRiver

Oddly enough, somehow a mouse got at my bladder this winter and chewed it all to hell. Went to Beans to get a new one and they resigned the cap. The newer design is much smaller and a pain in the a$$ to thread right. I miss the nalgene bladder they used to offer.

On the upside, the new latch (that they replaced) rules

thetrailboss

Staff member
Oddly enough, somehow a mouse got at my bladder this winter and chewed it all to hell. Went to Beans to get a new one and they resigned the cap. The newer design is much smaller and a pain in the a$$ to thread right. I miss the nalgene bladder they used to offer.

On the upside, the new latch (that they replaced) rules

That sucks. If it ain't broke, why fix it?