• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jogging Strollers

TheBEast

Anyone have one or have recommendations in my search? Looking for one to take with me running. I run a couple of times a week. Thinking about a Bob, but want to hear thoughts.....

Thanks!

Grassi21

We love our Bob. It is our everything stroller. Well made. Maneuvers like a dream. I can't believe I am talking about a stroller like this.... :)

Diarmuid

Website
www.limevine.com
Anyone have one or have recommendations in my search? Looking for one to take with me running. I run a couple of times a week. Thinking about a Bob, but want to hear thoughts.....

Thanks!

If you are training for a marathon or really hitting the pavement hard running multiple miles every day, you will probably be most happy with the fixed front wheel configuration.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
We picked up a Bob last summer and love it....with Baby #2 on the way now time for the double!
I have a double baby jogger I don't need anymore. I picked it up used on Craigslist a year or two ago and maybe used it 5 times (my kids are big for their ages and so quite heavy to push). It's not the latest and greatest but I'd love to send it off to a good home. Just keep in mind that experts recommend not jogging with a baby until s/he is 6 months old.

TheBEast

I have a double baby jogger I don't need anymore. I picked it up used on Craigslist a year or two ago and maybe used it 5 times (my kids are big for their ages and so quite heavy to push). It's not the latest and greatest but I'd love to send it off to a good home. Just keep in mind that experts recommend not jogging with a baby until s/he is 6 months old.

Is the double you have a Bob? If it is if you wouldn't mind PMing a photo I might be interested.

Yup, we won't be taking the baby out jogging until she can at least hold up her own head and has some good strength. Certainly a consideration we had when we picked up our first Bob.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Is the double you have a Bob? If it is if you wouldn't mind PMing a photo I might be interested.

Yup, we won't be taking the baby out jogging until she can at least hold up her own head and has some good strength. Certainly a consideration we had when we picked up our first Bob.
Nah, it's old. I don't remember what brand it was but it got the job done. I'm just looking to hand it off to someone at this point as I hate seeing it sit unused in the basement. The Bob is much nicer than what we could afford at the time. :D You'll love their double!