• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Audio

wa-loaf

I keep getting a random audio feed from this site that seems to be unrelated to any of the ads. Seems to be some kind of cooking show. Goes away when I refresh the page or close the AZ tab, so I know it's coming from here.

bigbog

I keep getting a random audio feed from this site that seems to be unrelated to any of the ads. Seems to be some kind of cooking show. Goes away when I refresh the page or close the AZ tab, so I know it's coming from here.

I did ~4 days ago...don't remember what specific info was... Wa-loaf did your mouse scan over one of the sidebar popups(TAB in the background). Yes....I think I may have had some TAB in the background....and I know I have my FF browser set to accept popups on both websites that the tabs were on... Once I/we refreshed the page = audio went away.
*AND fwiw...my AV sw caught a couple of Trojans. Not sure if associated but was on the following session...:dontknow:

GM...LOL.

Last edited: