• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Fugitive Mud Run

bvibert

Staff member
Looks like a variation of Warrior Dash and the like.

http://www.fugitivemudrun.com/
The Fugitive Run is a 3 mile escape run where you’ll try to climb, jump, run, and crawl your way to freedom. Angry guards will hunt you down, inmates may try to help you or lead you astray, route choices along the way may lead to capture or the free world. You’ll never know what is around the next turn. Get captured and wind up in the hole.

Sundown is hosting one this summer. It should be good times.

https://www.fugitivemudrun.com/escape-from-hartford-ct-07-28-12/

Who's down?

gmcunni

thought about it, would have been a nice goal to work towards (sad that i have to work towards a 5K) but i'll be away that weekend.

drjeff

Let me get through Tough Mudder this Saturday at Mount Snow and Warrior Dash about a month from now in Thompson, CT and see what i'm thinking :)

wa-loaf

Let me get through Tough Mudder this Saturday at Mount Snow and Warrior Dash about a month from now in Thompson, CT and see what i'm thinking :)

If you survive the Tough Mudder the Warrior Dash is going to be a breeze.

drjeff

If you survive the Tough Mudder the Warrior Dash is going to be a breeze.

I'd sure hope so! The Warrior Dash that i'm doing is actually mainly an office team building event(pretty easy for us to do since everyone in my office lives less than 10 miles from where they're holding it), so while i'm not worried personally about it, getting some of my employees of various levels (or lack of) fitness through it will likely be the biggest challenge :eek: ;) :lol: