• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Halloween Costumes

2knees

I'm seriously debating buying this costume. Its called the atomic wedgie. there were a few others but this is supposed to be a PG-13 forum.

atomicwedgie.jpg

bvibert

Staff member
If you get that costume and don't wear it on a MTB ride I will not be your friend anymore.

Greg

Staff member
You kinda look like that everyday, dontcha? Those do look like wind pants after all...

krisskis

LOL...im not sure if im dressing up this year...i go to NYC for the parade in the village and then off to the gay clubs with the "boys" lol...last year i dressed up...im thinking not for this year. I dont even know if i want to go clubbing this year either...OMG...i think im getting old :-(

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
LOL...im not sure if im dressing up this year...i go to NYC for the parade in the village and then off to the gay clubs with the "boys" lol...last year i dressed up...im thinking not for this year. I dont even know if i want to go clubbing this year either...OMG...i think im getting old :-(
OMG, what a riot! Sounds like it would be a fun night out though!

Taking the kids trick-or-treating. Our daughter will be a fireman (and you can't tell her otherwise.. she is a fireman); our son will be a lion. I'll be donning some butterfly wings over my black ski clothes... she insisted I dress up and my usual costume is too big. Our daughter insists that Brian will be dressing up as a chicken. :lol: He does not agree.

2knees

since halloween is on a friday, a bunch of us in the neighborhood are having a block party after the kids do their thing. I havent done squat on halloween in years so this year i have to make up for some lost time.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside

if your in the city come over to sidebar on 15th and irving for a few drinks. ill be there all day.

drjeff

When I was out with a couple of my hygienists last night, one of them was telling us how this Saturday one of her jobs is to help a mutual friend of all of ours, who is a white gay male, dress up as a 70's themed black transvestite hooker! I seriously can't wait to get the picture message of the final costume tommorrow! I'm guessing this will be one of those priceless laughter pics ;)