• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

K-ton 11/10

ScottySkis

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

If they get a foot of snow from this storm and open up like at least a 30% of the hill.

JimG.

Staff member
I may be back to Friday. Beuller? Beuller?

Can't do Friday unfortunately...My son's soccer team had another postponement today with the weather so the sectional semis are tomorrow and the final is Friday...assuming they win tomorrow, I can't miss the sectional final.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
With the River going top to bottom, I'm out for K this weekend. River is easier to get to for me and with be less crowded with good top to bottom skiing.

JimG.

Staff member
Got a spot in a condo for free for me and my 10 year old.

Plus it's only 3 hours to K for me as opposed to 8 for SR.

We'll be there Sunday or Monday. Heard they have all the guns going at the bottom now, so top to bottom is coming with great weather.

JimG.

Staff member
I should be there. What do you guys think the crowds will be like?

I'm guessing Saturday will be mobbed, Sunday better, especially in the pm.

Since I ski at Hunter, the most crowded ski area in the universe according to many, it won't bother me or my 10 year old a bit.

Huck_It_Baby

I'm guessing Saturday will be mobbed, Sunday better, especially in the pm.

Since I ski at Hunter, the most crowded ski area in the universe according to many, it won't bother me or my 10 year old a bit.

I hear hunter is a zoo. Drove by it this summer and it looked like a cool place.

I think I'll do K on Sunday and just hike Saturday. Should be a great weekend!

JimG.

Staff member
I hear hunter is a zoo. Drove by it this summer and it looked like a cool place.

LOL

My comment about Hunter was tongue in cheek. But it is a reputation they can't seem to shake. I always say you need to ski at a mountain a few times before you can say it is one thing or another.

I'd tell you to come ski with us there but I wouldn't drive to Hunter from Burlington when Stowe is what, 1-1.5 hours away?

I think I'll do K on Sunday and just hike Saturday. Should be a great weekend!

Here we go again, Hunters a ZOO, good stay away and ski the Toll Road.

Huck_It_Baby

LOL

I'd tell you to come ski with us there but I wouldn't drive to Hunter from Burlington when Stowe is what, 1-1.5 hours away?

Thanks! Yes I think I'll stick up in Norther VT since I just moved up from Western NY. I can get to Stowe in an hour, Bolton in less. Jay Peak and Mad River not far either.