• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Oh-Be-Joyful Creek- Gunnison, CO

ctenidae

All that snow and you didn't bring your skis. :-(

It was great spring corn, but not very skiable. I did, for about 0.0024 seconds, wish I had my skis, then I took another step and realized my pack was already heavy enough.

Mildcat

It was great spring corn, but not very skiable. I did, for about 0.0024 seconds, wish I had my skis, then I took another step and realized my pack was already heavy enough.

Is there any place out there you can rent a pack mule? :idea:

snoseek

Really nice country through there. I've really not explored too much other that quick little excursions going to T-Ride. Also Montrose is a cool little town in a non-touristy kind of way.

bigbog

Beautiful stuff/country CT. Man..just checked out your pics for 1st time...there's nothing like altitude, undeveloped land, and clear water. Pics of the West get me reaching for my OC-1 and ski gear all at the same time....:cool: